Dish Network - Dish are a bunch of control freaks and they support Rush Limbaugh

Posted on Sunday, December 8th, 2013 at 8:27am CST by 0beabba0

Company: Dish Network

Location: MERDIAN, CO, US

URL: www.dish.com

Category: Entertainment

Dish Network recently removed my local affiliates in my area because of a dispute with Bonten Media. I asked Dish whether the affiliates could be replaced with distant networks but they are refusing to do so. They claim it's because of FCC regulations. But I believe they are saying that to con people out of being charged for those stations because they're doing this to make money. And they're acting like a bunch of cowards. They are acting like control freaks. Recently I lost a local station because of their dispute with Media General and it stayed down for over a month. Dish is greedy, their communists and they are control freaks. And for that reason I bring up the fact that they support Rush Limbaugh. Rush Limbaugh is a hateful man who supports discrimination towards women and Christians. And this just proves that Dish is just sick supporting someone like this. This too means that Dish supports these practices. DO NOT AND I REPEAT DO NOT SUBSCRIBE TO DISH. And if you have Dish and can afford to switch providers I recommend you switch. Because Dish loves to remove channels for no reason, they act like Nazi control freaks, and they support hatred against women and Christians.