Natural Garcinia Cambogia - Want my money back

Posted on Thursday, December 5th, 2013 at 9:37pm CST by Amanda W.

Product: Natural Garcinia Cambogia

Company: Natural Garcinia Cambogia

URL: NaturalGarciniaCambogia.net

Category: Health, Beauty

Just opened my recent statement from PayPal Extras Mastercard and found that the company only refunded me for one bottle of the product. I sent both bottles back, unopened and in the same package on the same day. I want my money back, all of it, all the money from the returned bottles.

Vincent V., 2014-12-12, 04:14PM CST

Active Lite Gardenia Cambosa

12399 Belcher Rd Suite #150

Largo Florida 33773

STOP, STOP, do not order from this company. This is a scam to get you to spend more money and false price advertising. WOW, I received a bill for $148.00 when the advertisement was for 3 bottles for 29.60 and 2 additional bottles FREE Total Charge should have been $88.80. Once I spoke to several different customer service reps they acted like they were giving me a discount for $134.00 and I refused then they offered me the original price discount of $88.00. I told them I didn't want any of their products as this was not a legitimately ran site. Refund me my money. They gave me the run a shovel through different representatives to try to get me to keep the OVER PRICED ITEM, now at the original cost. To include they lied and said the product shipped out already (10 minutes and shipped out, but could not provide me a tracking number SCAM SCAM) BEWARE THIS IS A SCAM SITE! Had to call my bank to Dispute this SCAM.