Singapore Airlines - Customer Service

Product: Customer Service

Company: Singapore Airlines

Location: SYDNEY, NSW, AU

Category: Airlines

I had bad experience at Sydney airport with Singapore Airlines as I was travelling with my husband and my two kids. I went to the check in counter and the lady sitting there looked at passports for me, my husband and for my son and lastly she looked at my daughter's passport and she thought all needs to have same kind of visa and my daughter got lifetime visa to travel to India so she does not required any sticker on her passport but she hasn't had enough training or what I don't know but she wasn't ready to even listen to me as I was trying to explain to her that she doesn't required sticker as she got the travelling card and she travelled on that car three times before but she thought my daughter require same sticker and also as she got new passport she thought we forgot to get the new visa but she wasn't ready to listen to me that's the issue also she told me that I have to get visa and I can't board the flight and she was about to cancel my flight. Then I stepped in and somehow I manage to get the old passport within 45 minutes from my home and you know what there was no sticker on old passport either and then she realised my daughter doesn't need any sticker and she allowed us to travel. due to all this things my daughter was so stressed as she started crying when we landed in Singapore for the connecting flight as she was so concern as what will happen if the airline refuses her to travel from Singapore to India. not just that she was so scarred as when we ware coming back from India after three week she again started crying so I am here just want an apology from Singapore Airline and from the staff to my 6 years old daughter. And also some compensation which makes my daughter happy and she forget what happened to her at the airport.