I.E.Tactical - Items never received

Location: 17001 Fern St Fontana, Ca 92336
FONTANA, CA, 92336, US

URL: ietactical.com

Category: Sports, Recreation

I ordered several things from ietactical in Sept. I received a partial shipment in Oct, but never received 3 mag kits. Spoke with Darin on 4 separate occasions where he told me he would ship. I still have never received these items. Darin will not answer my calls anymore. I can't believe this outfit is still in business.

Business Reply  Darin H., 2014-02-25, 03:16PM CST

Items were shipped to Mr. Arndorfer three times on three separate occasions showing delivered each time. Third and final shipment was sent "Adult Signature Required" and consisted of 7 magazine kits. Four additional mags for any inconvenience inflicted on him. All in all 13 magazine parts kits were shipped out from our facilities for the original 3 magazine order. I apologize for the overall lack of communication Mr. Arndorfer and hope that you will give us another chance to earn your respect and loyalty as a customer as we truly appreciate your business. If there is anything I can do for you please give me a call

Darin Handlen

IE Tactical

812-548-6489

Justin, 2014-07-23, 06:46PM CDT

I order 3 items that says in stock and after 2 weeks Darin told me he was getting the parts tomorrow and my items would be sent out in the next day or two. A week later tried calling repeatly and left messages not a single response. Horrible customer service would not refer anyone to ever order from them as even his Facebook reports the same thing.

If they're not in stock on your shelves then you shouldn't say you have them.

Garrett, 2014-08-15, 03:41PM CDT

Ordered 6 items on 6/16/14. I received 2 of my 6 items about a week after, but have not received my other four. I have tried emailing at least 5 to 10 times over the past month or so and have never heard anything back. Its been two months, you would think that IE Tactical would at least send an email saying that they're running behind or something. Im out over $200 on just the four items that I have not received and I just feel ripped off and from the looks of the other posts I've seen on numerous other sights, I'm not the only one....

30ac124d, 2014-09-03, 12:53AM CDT