HSN - HSN IS A HORRIBLE BUSINESS TO SHOP WITH!

Posted on Monday, December 2nd, 2013 at 3:51pm CST by G S.

Product: HSN

Company: HSN

URL: Www.hsn.com

Category: Stores, Shopping

On Black Friday I purchased an iPad Air from HSN using their flex pay program. I should note that I shopped with them one time before and that experience was a nightmare as well. Lesson learned. At any rate. They sucked the initial $150 outta my bank account & then sent me a direct voicemail (didn't even have the decency to actually call me it was a robo to voicemail call) to tell me that suddenly I couldn't utilize the easy pay option and that I had to pay I full or cancel my order. I called in and spoke to Mary who was about as helpful as a screaming infant. She transferee me to Lisa who was equally useless and was finally transferred to Brian who was rude and hung up on me. This company is more difficult to give money to than any business I have crossed paths with! Do not do business with HSN. Their customer service is severely lacking, they take your money and refuse to honor the offered payment options, canceling your order and holding on to the money they stole...I'd rather open a vein than deal with this business again.