Tmart.com - Tmart Won't Send Full Mount Kit; Missing Pieces

Posted on Monday, December 2nd, 2013 at 2:38pm CST by William M.

Product: TV mount kit

Company: Tmart.com

Location: 1980 US HIGHWAY 1, Building #3
NORTH BRUNSWICK, NJ, 08902, US

URL: www.tmart.com

I bought a TV mounting kit from Tmart. It did not include M8 screws which is needed with Samsung TVs. I contacted Tmart, but they won't do anything about it. Also, I had to e-mail them at least 6 times to get them to provide me with their mailing address so I could file BBB and Attorney General complaints. I would not recommend buying from this company.

Business Reply  sherry y., 2013-12-18, 11:56PM CST

Dear Customer,

This is Sherry, the customer service from Tmart.com Customer Care.

May I let me know the order number? Then I can handle it for you right now .

If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.

Best regards,

Sherry

Tmart.com CustomerCare

William M., 2013-12-19, 12:08AM CST

Order #: 21395486

Tmart responded to the Better Business Bureau that you weren't going to do anything about it though. BBB complaint #: 9821940

Business Reply  sherry y., 2013-12-19, 03:11PM CST

Dear Customer,

I really want to do our best to serve you.

As you know, the order you ordered was on 2012-2-14. According to our return policy:

Customer should contact Tmart Customer service within 90 days since shipment date when meet the problem. But you didn't contact us at the first time.

For the details, you can check it on http://www.tmart.com/HelpCenter/Return-Policy.html

I suggest customers need to double check the return policy before you place the order.

Best regards,

Tmart.com CustomerCare

William M., 2013-12-19, 01:50PM CST

Tick tock...it's been a day. What are you going to do about it?

William M., 2013-12-20, 08:57AM CST

I did contact you the first time I opened the box. You said, you would "handle it for me right now." So, that was just a lie?