Slot Nuts - Slot Nuts No Pay (and numerous sister casinos)

Posted on Tuesday, November 26th, 2013 at 1:38pm CST by Shellie M.

Product: Casino

Company: Slot Nuts

Location: Curgam Malta DSLR Suite 659 Ftieh Street Birkirkara Bypass Birkirkara, BKR 2940
BIRKIRKARA, CURGAM, 2940, MT

Category: Gambling Games

I had been playing at Plenty Jackpots, Mighty Slots, 99 Slot Machines and Slot Nuts. I had just signed up for a slots bonus. I played and played and then I won. I kept playing until I was tired and still had $3,000.00 on there.

I went to the Cashier and requested a Withdrawal. It was denied without explanation. I again requested the withdrawal. Again it was denied. I contacted the Live Support and was instructed to provide the LT numbers. Having misplaced those, I resubmitted all information.

The Casino again denied the request stating that I needed to provide card numbers, and send pictures. I complied with their requests and submitted everything, including why I no longer held a certain card.

I waited and waited however did not receive any response from them. I contacted the Live Support again and was told it "was still being reviewed by the accounting department" on at least 5 - 8 occasions. The last time I contacted them, like clockwork came the same response. This time I was upset.

I wrote in the communication box that they casino had no intention of paying me the money I won. They said I could call back the next night. I asked them to do me a favor and tell the "accounting department" that I was going to file a Complaint. I left.

I requested the Withdrawal on six occasions, they denied me five times. I sent emails, received an auto response that they would get back to me in one business day on multiple occasions, which they never did.

The Other casinos listed above are the sister casinos. I believe that if this one doesn't pay, that none of them will pay.

If they refuse to pay, the word needs to get out to consumers to stop dumping your hard-earned money into these pockets.