Genpact - T-Shirt were not correctly embroided by Consortium Gifts.

Posted on Monday, November 18th, 2013 at 1:15am CST by Shweta s.

Product: Apparels

Company: Genpact

Location: DELHI, DELHI, 110092, IN

URL: www.genpact.com

Category: Clothing, Shoes, Apparel

I bought a 1000 T-Shirts for my company employees on 24/10/2012 of POLO Branded T-Shirts with embroidery from Consortium Gifts they were dirty and the embroidery was messing up totally. After almost 25 emails and calls, I still don't have any answers and my event was totally spoiled Consortium Gifts ignores my emails and calls,I even asked them to repair them and send it back still there is no response "A pathetic service and delivery, Really - why don't they just give me my money back and let's forget this terrible experience.

I also had a word with their sales peoples "Saurav" "Anubhav" when ever i called them they use to tell "I will fix this up Beleive me " But that was of no use and help lastly we had to donate them to a NGO. So Unprofessional and pathetic service I had not seen ever in my life.

Business Reply  Vikrant K., 2014-06-28, 05:53PM CDT

HI,

I am sorry to say but this above situation is a planted story. We never received any such order from Genpact and in fact have excellent relations with the Genpact. Neither Anubhav nor Sourabh handle this account, at our company we have a clear escalation matrix where rarely does a situation even go beyond the assistant manager marketing or the marketing head and a situation like this would have gone straight to the General Manager and even the Managing Director.

As I personally handle this account and have gone through all the purchase orders I find this comment to be malicious and posted with an intent to harm the perfect reputation that Consortium Gifts enjoys in the country today.

I would request you to share the complete details of the person who posted this fake story and also remove this post as it tarnishes our image and the goodwill we enjoy with 300+ customers in the Delhi NCR alone.

Best regards,