Vodacom - No results after almost 2 weeks

Posted on Tuesday, November 12th, 2013 at 1:25am CST by Johan v.

Company: Vodacom

Location: ZA

URL: vodacom.co.za

Category: Telecommunications

I refer to my previous complaints on hellopeter.com regarding the migration on service request nr s3-t6p3r-row8w. I am getting sick and tired of this useless service I'm getting from Vodacom. How many more complaints do I have to submit before you start doing your work. My account is running high due to your incompatance. I WHANT THIS ACCOUNT TO BE RECTIFIED AND BACKDATED TO 1NOVEMBER 2013 BEFORE THE END OF THE DAY!!!!!! I don't care about your problems or excuses.

CALL ME BACK WITH RESULTS!CALL ME BACK WITH RESULTS!CALL ME BACK WITH RESULTS!CALL ME BACK WITH RESULTS!CALL ME BACK WITH RESULTS!CALL ME BACK WITH RESULTS!CALL ME BACK WITH RESULTS!CALL ME BACK WITH RESULTS!CALL ME BACK WITH RESULTS!CALL ME BACK WITH RESULTS!CALL ME BACK WITH RESULTS!CALL ME BACK WITH RESULTS!CALL ME BACK WITH RESULTS!CALL ME BACK WITH RESULTS!CALL ME BACK WITH RESULTS!CALL ME BACK WITH RESULTS!CALL ME BACK WITH RESULTS!CALL ME BACK WITH RESULTS!CALL ME BACK WITH RESULTS!CALL ME BACK WITH RESULTS!CALL ME BACK WITH RESULTS!CALL ME BACK WITH RESULTS!CALL ME BACK WITH RESULTS!CALL ME BACK WITH RESULTS!CALL ME BACK WITH RESULTS!CALL ME BACK WITH RESULTS!CALL ME BACK WITH RESULTS!CALL ME BACK WITH RESULTS!