Days Inn Altamonte Springs FL - Days Inn Altamonte Springs FL Spies on Guests!

Posted on Monday, November 11th, 2013 at 12:19am CST by Days I.

Product: Days Inn Altamonte Springs FL

Company: Days Inn Altamonte Springs FL

Location: 150 South Westmonte Dr
ALTAMONTE SPRINGS, FL, 32714, US

URL: http://www.daysinnaltamontespringsfl.com

Category: Travel, Vacations

Days Inn Altamonte Springs FL Spies on Guests! First and foremost, the Days Inn Altamonte Springs FL is badly in need of renovation. The Days Inn Altamonte Springs FL pictures on the Trip Advisor page were quite dated. The Days Inn Altamonte Springs FL lobby, pool area and parking lot were dirty and not well maintained. The Days Inn Altamonte Springs FL hallways were not well lit and had numerous burned out light bulbs.

The Days Inn Altamonte Springs FL seemed to cater to drug dealers, prostitutes and those bordering on homeless.

I would never stay here with my family but ended up staying at Days Inn Altamonte Springs FL because all I needed was a place to crash at night while attending class during the day. Priceline does not offer a money-back guarantee on cancelled reservations.

My Days Inn Altamonte Springs FL room constantly smelled like Lysol. I wasn't sure whether they piped it through or sprayed when I wasn't around although I kept the "Do Not Disturb" sign on my door my entire stay. The one positive point about the room was the very hot water in the shower. I enjoy taking hot showers.

The Days Inn Altamonte Springs FL free breakfast was nothing to rave about. Bagged muffins from Costco, Folger's coffee, boxed cereal, apples and a waffle maker. Only did breakfast once - starved the rest of the week.

Made the mistake once - won't do it again. Although staying here was much cheaper than where everyone else was in my class, sleeping in my car would have been safer...Days Inn Altamonte Springs FL