Margaritaville Las Vegas - Margaritaville Las Vegas Worst Restaurant!

Posted on Sunday, November 3rd, 2013 at 5:50pm CST by William T.

Product: Margaritaville Las Vegas

Company: Margaritaville Las Vegas

Location: 3555 Las Vegas Blvd. So.
LAS VEGAS, NV, 89109, US

URL: http://www.margaritavillelasvegas.com/restaurant_info.html

Category: Restaurants, Bars

So I heard The Margaritaville Las Vegas wasn?t much of an experience but it was on the way so I decided to go and grab a bite to eat before hitting the slots. Well, I should have listened because it was not worth my time or my money. How long does it take to churn out some Jambalaya? When I asked about my order the waitress said it?d be right out (twice) and I waited another half hour. I should?ve just left right then and there. It?s not that it?s pricey, it?s that the food isn?t as good as what you?d think for a chain restaurant. They aren?t much for maintaining standards, I?ll tell you that. I didn?t have much luck with the drinks at the Margaritaville Las Vegas either. I was warned about that too but hey, how bad could they be? Bad enough! Average priced but after a few I couldn?t stomach going for any more of that low quality crap they serve. They never got any of them right.

The worst part came last. Afterwards, I felt so sick to my stomach I had to go directly back to my hotel and missed a whole night I could?ve been having fun in Sin City! The Margaritaville Las Vegas is the worst experience I ever had in restaurants.