Walmart - Walmart Money Card

Posted on Thursday, October 31st, 2013 at 6:32am CDT by James C.

Company: Walmart

Category: Business, Finances

After years of above satisfactory service, my card was declined due to a systematic hold due to my "abnormal " frequency of reloading it. I am a cab driver and I have found it very effective to take the proceeds from each shift and put it on the reloadable card. It has been a powerful tool to purchase fuel and other necessities and manage business expenses. I have poor credit so reloadable cards are one of the few options I have. They told me that now I cannot reload the card and I will be barred from getting similar products from that company again. My most powerful financial tool has been taken away by a decision a computer made and no human being within that organization is willing to override it. What about the thousands of cab drivers, waitresses, street vendors.and others who make much of their livelihood with cash and often rely on these kind of products? Walmart has made much from me with the throughput of money, not to mention the $3 they got from me every day for reloading the thing ...do they not want to make money? In the meantime I have to scramble to make other arrangements to pay bills and such. I had everything from my phone to my auto insurance set up to be paid from that card...

3489964b, 2013-11-24, 10:41AM CST

Forget Walmart and go rishcard. That is the way to go.....you dont pay to load it. Direct deposit of funds. And more importantly your money is acessable for you at all time. One thing however. Dont pay at the pump, go inside or theres a fee thats held.