Margaritaville Las Vegas - Margaritaville Las Vegas is AWFUL!

Posted on Tuesday, October 29th, 2013 at 7:14pm CDT by C. J.

Product: Margaritaville Las Vegas

Company: Margaritaville Las Vegas

Location: 3555 Las Vegas Blvd. So.
LAS VEGAS, NV, 89109, US

URL: http://www.margaritavillelasvegas.com/

Category: Restaurants, Bars

With so many options on the strip, you?d think The Margaritaville Las Vegas would try to stand out more than just with their name alone. To begin with, their ambiance and d?cor leaves much to be desired. My friend and I found it dull and dreary. I don?t know what they were thinking, but a little effort couldn?t hurt.

Cleanliness is a big issue as well, I would not have ordered food and drinks had I gone and seen the restroom first. It?s just disgusting. I don?t care how much I spend when I go out but I expect to at least not come home hoping I didn?t get salmonella poisoning. The food at the Margaritaville Las Vegas tastes pretty gross, like a frozen entr?e. Their drinks are watered down or too sugary, and after a few, I just quit ordering.

They have a gigantic sign outside to draw you in but once you are in, the whole experience just makes you want to leave as soon as possible. After a while, I could tell why the place was not busy. You couldn?t pay me to go back to The Margaritaville Las Vegas, it is not what I expected. Wasn?t this restaurant supposed to be fun?