BRIGGS FAMILY FIREPLACE - JOE BRIGGS OF BRIGGS FAMILY FIREPLACE -- SCAMMER

Company: BRIGGS FAMILY FIREPLACE

Location: PROVIDENCE, RI, US

URL: BRIGGSFAMILYFIREPLACE.COM

Category: Appliances, Equipment, Tools

JOE BRIGGS 401.524.8116, THE OWNER OF BRIGGS FAMILY FIREPLACE RIPPED US OFF. HE ILLEGALLY REMOVED THE SERIAL NUMBERS OFF THIS UNIT AND SOLD US THIS PELLET STOVE WITH NO CONVECTION BLOWER INSIDE. NOW THE UNIT DOES NOT WORK. I HAVE TWO COMPANIES WHO HAVE DOCUMENTED ALL OF THIS BOTH SAID THIS GUY RIPPED US OFF. I HAVE BEEN CALLING HIM FOR WEEKS AND HE WONT RETURN OR ANSWER THE CALLS. STAY AWAY, ALOT OF COMPLAINTS REGARDING JOE BRIGGS, POLICE ARE INVESTIGATING, COMPLAINTS MADE WITH THE CONSUMER AFFAIRS AND AG OF RI.I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED IF ANYTHING CHANGES.

Rick S., 2014-02-26, 11:19AM CST

Joe Briggs installed a pellet stove insert in my fireplace, but failed to install the top plate at the top of the chimney even though I paid for it. Then, I paid $750 to get a chimney liner installed for my wood stove. It was approximately 30 feet to the top of the chimney, yet he only ran 7' into the flue. I didn't discover these issues until another company came to clean my chimney. He has not returned any of my calls. Beware using this company!!