TiffanysBras - Unable to get refund

Posted on Friday, October 25th, 2013 at 7:01pm CDT by Bertie44

Product: 3 bras

Company: TiffanysBras

Location: Brandzstore.com 2920 Grand Island Blvd., Unit 1 Grand Island, NY 14072
GRAND ISLAND, NY, NY, US

URL: TiffanyBras.com or Brandzstore.com

Category: Clothing, Shoes, Apparel

On Dec 18, 2012, I received 3 bras from TiffanysBras.com. I tried them on, immediately found that I would not be able to use them. I emailed the company for return instructions, and was pleased to get a rapid reply. I followed instructions, mailed them out the next day with tracking, so that I could be sure they arrived within the designated 14 period. The company was closed from 20Dec-2Jan, but the return package was signed for on 2Jan2013. I heard nothing, patiently waited, then in April followed up, with the following reply... "Subject:

Refund Requested for your order

From:

Customer Service <[email protected]> (Add as Preferred Sender)

Date: Fri, Apr 19, 2013 12:01 pm

To: [email protected]

Good Afternoon,

We have sent this on to our refund dept. for review. We are sorry but do not do the refunds ourselves. We will get this issue clear up for you ASAP. Thanks in advance for your understanding.

PLEASE ALLOW up to 10 business days or longer for the credit to post to your account depending on your credit card policy.

Customer Service

On 04/18/2013 08:58 PM, [email protected] wrote:

Gentlemen:

Please see the below refund request. On 20 Dec 2012, I mailed my return to you, as per your instructions.

Your office was closed over the holidays, and my return was waiting on you when you reopened. To date, I have not seen any sign of a refund. I would greatly appreciate immediate attention to this request, and a refund on my next credit card statement. I do believe I have been overly patient in this matter, and it seems that although you happily accept returns, you do not happily refund.

Looking forward to a prompt refund and reply,

Yours truly,

Maribert Loftin

704-616-2159

Bertie44, 2013-10-25, 07:22PM CDT

I also wrote them again in September, and have heard nothing back. I can't get on either of their websites, so I can only hope that means they have gone out of business, with their tails between their legs.