Moosejaw - Unauthorized Charge and RUDE Customer Serivce

Posted on Tuesday, October 22nd, 2013 at 10:20am CDT by Kyra H.

Company: Moosejaw

Location: 32200 North Avis Suite 100
MADISON HEIGHTS, MI, 48071, US

URL: moosejaw.com

Category: Clothing, Shoes, Apparel

Do NOT ever order from this company! First off they put the wrong products on their website, so what you actually get is NOT what you think you've ordered. Managers are completely rude and cut you off. After the manager agreed to refund my entire purchase, including shipping, two weeks later I got a mysterious charge from this company on my credit card, I called in and the manager argued with me and told my Chase was wrong, they did not charge my card in which I was forced to get on a three-way call with Chase only for them to tell him, YES they did charge my card. The manager proceeded to argue with me about it and tell me how he was going to credit my card even though there was no proof on their end they charged me, AFTER JP MORGAN CHASE told him, YES they did charge my card!!! Since I never heard back from Moosejaw on Monday (as promised)I got on the phone with customer service manager, Aymen, who was EXTREMELY rude, saying things in the phone to me like "My god....how long am I going to have to deal with this" he was intentionally yawning, I've never dealt with such rude people. He then told me I would need to fax my bank statement in. I'm beyond belief right now. How this company stays in business is BEYOND me.