NP technologies - BIGOTED/RUDE OWNER WHO SERVES ONLY WHITE PEOPLE

Posted on Thursday, October 10th, 2013 at 5:15pm CDT by Eric B.

Product: Ruslan (owner of NP technologies)

Company: NP technologies

Location: 170 Esna Park Unit #1,
MARKHAM, ON, L3R 1E3, CA

URL: http://www.nptechnologies.ca/

Category: Computers, Software

When I went to this computer place called NP Technologies which was very close to my local grocer, As soon as I walk in the front desk/reception was empty and I waited like 10 minutes until someone came out from the back. I just wanted to upgrade my laptops performance that's all.

This white person then came out and he rudely asked me "WHAT DO YOU WANT?" without saying hello. I then told him how much would it cost to upgrade my laptop's speed and memory and then he rudely responded back to me by saying: "THIS ISNT THE PHILIPPINES. GO TO OUR SITE AND SEE THE PRICING!"

He then went to the back and muttered to himself "fucking idiot". I just stood there shocked and then he came back out a minute later and asked "WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?" I then told him could I have the website information.

This racist idiot then gave me a white sheet with the company's contact info on it and with his name on it. And on this white sheet was his name, Ruslan, to which I found out he was the owner of this company. Ruslan is a short, a bit fat, white guy with black hair.

No wonder why it seems so "dead" and idle inside because Ruslan doesn't do well with his Asian customers since he is living in an Asian area.