ebay.in - Coupon for Reimbursement of Courier Charges not working of ebay

Posted on Wednesday, October 9th, 2013 at 1:34am CDT by Dinesh Kumar B.

Product: Samsung Led Tv

Company: ebay.in

Location: IN

Category: Online Shopping

Hi. I m dinesh buniyadi. I have seen ur Program on TV & I thought that only u ppl can solve my problem & help me. I am facing Problem with ebay. I was purchased Samsung led TV with one year servo pro warranty from ebay. But after delivery they do not provide me servopro warranty card. I was claim for eBay guaranty for refund. They are refund me my money in my account but the charge of courier for send back the led TV to seller, they provide me the coupon of RS 1500. During the use of this for any categories of eBay is shows the error, this coupon is previously used but I can not use it. I was call the costumer care of eBay several times but it could not answer me properly they are provide me email address for mail the problem. I was mail several times but they could not response any more. please look the matter. Details are Claim ID : 275855 PaisaPay ID : 34315961264 Item number : 200950021706 Seller ID : supersale6666 Date claim opened : 09-09-2013 Coupon code :-SWUGGPDOXO Amount :-1500 Valid till :-03-11-2013