Smart Style/Walmart - The manager does not know how to do a simple trim on straight long hair.

Posted on Monday, October 7th, 2013 at 6:22pm CDT by 8119b576

Product: Hair salon

Company: Smart Style/Walmart

Location: ROCHESTER, NH, 03835, US

Category: Products, Services

If the manager does not know how to do a simple trim on straight hair with no style. Just a simple cut across... What does the other staff know? NOTHING. NOTHING AT ALL... DON'T GO THERE.....I WON'T AGAIN!

CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THE WORST, THEY ARE RUDE. THEY JUST ARGUE WITH YOU WHEN YOU TELL THEM WHAT HAPPEND. THEY DON'T LISTEN. THEY JUST WANT TO BE RIGHT WHEN WE ARE THE CUSTOMERS WHO GET OUR HAIR SCREWED UP IN ONE DAY BY THEM.

I HAD mid length straight hair. I explained what I wanted and what I did not want. I needed a simple 1/4 inch the most TRIM. I told her, Not to cut the growth off. Just a Trim. The manager Jessica cut 2 inches off the back, missed the front completely. She Box cut the ends. ( you do not do that to thin hair.) It looks awful and short. I went back after I went home to style it and saw all these problems. I went back to complain. The girl working there told me that 1. I DID NOT COMPLAIN THE OTHER DAY. ( I did not notice these things until I styled it at home) THE MANAGER IS A GOOD HAIR DRESSER, THAT SHE SAW THE PROBLEMS BUT NOW I NEEDED A NEW HAIR STYLE THAT SHE WOULD DO TO FIX THE PROBLEM. SHE WANTED ME TO LAYER MY HAIR. IT TOLD HER IT WOULD NOT LOOK GOOD ON ME. I HAD IT BEFORE. SHE ARGUED AGAIN TO ME STATING IF YOU KNOW HOW TO CUT IT RIGHT, IT WILL LOOK GOOD. HOW IRONIC. LASTLY, SHE TOLD ME THAT EVERYONE IS TRAINED DIFFERENTLY HOW TO CUT HAIR. THAT EVENY MY SIMPLE STRAIGHT HAIR TRIM IS NOT A EASY CUT.....REALLY!!! NO REFUND OFFERED. JUST ANOTHER BAD HAIR CUT. 1 Year of growth cut off in minutes....

THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO CUT HAIR. CALL THE 800# TO COMPLAIN OFFICIALLY. I AM CALLING, YOU ALL SHOULD TOO.

THEY POST THE NUMBER AT THE SHOP.

I WILL NEVER RETURN THERE OR RECOMMEND THEM.....