Real Estate - HP Laptop

Posted on Monday, October 7th, 2013 at 4:39am CDT by Anoop K.

Product: HP Laptop

Company: Real Estate

Location: DELHI, NEW DELHI, 110059, IN

Category: Consumer Electronics

Dear Concern,

This company service is very slow they don't do follow up to resolve any issue,they are selling hi tech product but slow as road side mechanic. I have bought HP laptop model No 1000, with 2 gb ram, 500 gb hard disk, core i3 processor, window 8, this is decent composition of of Laptop but its very slow & always hangs again again. I have complaint for the same many time that system is is too much slow but they never came to check it. I had got physical damage warranty with my laptop its is damaged in corner they have repaired top portion in one month time & not the bottom portion till 7 month. I had complaint again for the same they file next complaint engineer visited to my place they asked for bill, I found I am missing my invoice bill I have contacted shop for soft copy of bill from where I bought my laptop they said they will not give soft copy & I have to visit there , I have bought my laptop from Eurotech Communication G-3, Goverdhan house, building No - 53-54, Nehru place ND- 19. I had asked for issuing duplicate bill they are asking for Rs 250 for that,I said no one will charge for duplicate bill, they said its Nehru place standard rates of duplicate bill ( how disgusting it is I am buying laptop of 32000 K but they are not ready to issue a duplicate bill which cost them 2 Rs only ). I said I am ready to pay 100 please issue bill but they said it is standard charges of Nehru place so you have to pay otherwise you will go away.Call me at 8800900473 or 9718335790