investorslobby subhash nagar - is investorslobby fraud company? there is a complain against investors lobby

Posted on Sunday, October 6th, 2013 at 2:27am CDT by vijay k.

Company: investorslobby subhash nagar

Location: WZ 114, 2nd Floor, Meenakshi Garden, Near Subhash Nagar Metro Station, New Delhi - 110 018. India.
DELHI, DELHI, 110018, IN

URL: http://www.investorslobby.in/

Category: Telemarketing

Hi, My name is vijay Mohan kumar, I am a retired Govt. officer based of Delhi, The compliant here refers to dishonest practices followed by http://investorslobby.in/ I had booked a plot in Greater Noida Sector-110 Noida in January 2011, through investorslobby, as it was a competitive market their employees approached me day in day out to book the plot thru them. At the time of booking I was offered the discount of 6.5% on the deal. As the same was the prevailing trend in the market, I was issued the CREDIT NOTE mentioning all the details and derivation of the discount which was supposed to redeemed in 2 installments Firstly when I pay my 2nd Installment and Second after I pay my 3rd Installment. I THANK MY STARS 4% of the committed amount was adjusted by 3C?s when they offered us the allotment letter, 2nd installment was paid and then they started ignoring our calls, and then the 3rd installment was paid. After a long chase of almost everybody in there organization I was paid 1st Half (1.25% of 2.5%) of the due amounts in March/April 2011 after deduction of TDS. Now again the chase is On from past 2 years and still they are not honoring there deadlines, every time they have a new excuse to defer the due amounts. At times they have an excuse that they have not received monies from 3C?s, at times they are into reconciliation with 3C?s, Now this time their representative Mr. vipin claims that 3C?s is closing down. They are CHEATERS. It is an absolute Mismanaged company as every now and then their employees leave the organization and you have to chase an new person/explain him every stuff and then they are absconding. Beware from http://investorslobby.in/

Business Reply  Amit S., 2013-12-31, 11:19AM CST

This is a fake complaint.

9b3609a0, 2014-01-04, 06:08AM CST

He is a Fake Person who wrote this..

0424926b, 2014-02-18, 04:13AM CST

amit frod company me kaam karate ho aur batate ho ki ye complaint fake hai,investorslobby registered company nahi hai,aur ye customers ko bewakoof bana ke paisa lete hai.Is company ke kilaaf complaint karani cahhiye aur FIR bhi karani chhiye.