Elite Circle Realty - Unprofessional Realtor

Posted on Monday, September 30th, 2013 at 9:12pm CDT by Doc B.

Product: Unprofessional Realtor

Company: Elite Circle Realty

Location: 1420 Celebration Blvd.# 300
CELEBRATION, FL, 34747, US

URL: http://www.trulia.com/profile/eugenepetriella/

Category: Real Estate

I was contacted By a woman who said she was Teia Hopper by email who claims she works for "Listings in a Box" as the office manager and who claimed to be the wife of Eugene Petriella? She put me in touch with Eugene who set up an appointment to meet. He never showed and never called. I spent my day waiting. How unprofessional can a person be?

Several days later he texted and said he was sorry and set up another meeting and again he stood me up. No call and no notice. I know what your thinking, why would I trust such a person, but each time he was so sorry that he had messed us up. Finally we drove 50 miles to meet him late on one early evening about 7:30 PM and he looked me in the eye and shook my hand and said he would finalize the transaction Monday morning at the bank 9:00 am.

Yep, you guessed it, he screwed us again. This man is dishonest, a liar, and I belive a fraud. I ran a background on him and all the 5 different phone numbers he and his so-called wife gave to us, none are listed. No business listing, no listings at all. So I ran his real estate company, Elite Circle Realty, LLC and that's even shadier and there is no listing, no web site and nothing that gives me a warm and fuzzy. I think this man and his girl/wife are frauds and are certainly dishonest and unprofessional at the very least. I am a Senior citizen so that makes what they did to us even worse.

Do not do ANY business with these two crooks, as their word is no good and they can NOT be trusted in any way!