Mattress 1 One - Defective Mattress

Posted on Thursday, September 26th, 2013 at 8:13am CDT by Evelyn T.

Product: Mattress

Company: Mattress 1 One

Location: 1720 Rinehart Rd
SANFORD, FL, 32771, US

URL: www.gimmethebest.net/mattress1

Category: Products, Services

My initial experience with this company started with the mattress being delivered late, due to missing the delivery truck for the original delivery date of 7-13-2013.

I found this out by having to constantly call the store for this information, which is very frustrating.

The next delivery date was scheduled for 7-20-2013, in which we were the last delivery of the day around 6:30 pm.

We have been using the mattress for eight weeks and realized how quickly this mattress is breaking down.

The sides of the mattress are folding in, a hump in the middle of the mattress is forming and the mattress is becoming very lumpy.

We have rotated the mattress every two weeks as directed from store clerk, Dominick, and feel we have received a defective product.

So. We went up to the store to speak with Dominick on 9-15-2013.

We waited for his customers to leave to address the issue. We showed Dominick the pictures we took of the mattress and he agreed it was defective.

He stated there will be a charge of $49.99 to come switch out the mattress, which of course, we disagreed upon.

He told us to call him on Monday, which we did, he told us he will call us back. We have not heard from him since.

After becoming frustrated with the poor customer service, I decided to contact Renovate and dispute this charge to return my product and take my business elsewhere.

I also did minimal research online and found to my amazement over 177 PLUS complaints filed against this company.

Most of which seemed to be with the same issue for defective product and poor customer service.