All Appliance Repair Service - No Show after Taking Money

Location: P.0. Box 191,
LATHAM, NY, 12110, US

URL: AllapplianceService.com

Category: Appliances, Equipment, Tools

Called repairman for repair of my almost new dishwasher recently off service contract. Repairman came over and spent five minutes opening and closing the unit door and pressing the buttons on the panel.

He determined in that five minutes that the unit needed a computer panel. He got on the phone and "ordered" it, and said it would take a few weeks to receive the part. He wanted a check for $101 dollars which I promptly wrote out to him.

After not hearing from him, it's now August, I called and was told he was just about to go on vacation but would call me back as soon as he returned.

The third week in September rolled around and no call. I called him back numerous times and left a message asking him to return my call over a period of about a week. Three days ago he called and said he would have to look up the information and he promised to get back to me the next day.

I have not received a call from him and don't know where to turn. I believe I'm out my $101 for the five minutes he spent looking at the dishwasher. I want to warn others NOT to hire this man.