monica LLC AKA omega stores - Rip off

Posted on Tuesday, September 24th, 2013 at 2:49pm CDT by Mike N.

Product: Electric trike

Company: monica LLC AKA omega stores

Location: 121 North Plains Industrial Rd Wallingford, CT 06492
WALLINGFORD, CT, 06492, US

URL: http://www.omegastores.com/

Category: Online Scams

I originally bought lithium battery powered electric trike on 10/18/11. With free shipping.

On 12/28/11 he charged $146.50 as a shipping charge (the shipping as advertised was to be free.

On 08/14/2013 I ordered a replacement battery. paid $584.14. It would not fit on my trike so I sent it back. He has not returned my money as of this date. During this time I decided to take a closer look at the original battery he sent. Turns out it's a lead acid battery and not a lithium battery so I requested a refund of the difference in price between the two types of batteries. Now he won't talk to me, of course I'm requesting that he return the false charges. Now no response to emails that's helpful. From what I've been able to find out this persons name is GABOR SMATKO. From the many complaints I have seen about this person he seems to make his money by ripping people off. Their costumer service is nonexistent. They don't ship what you order then tell you your stuck with it. Do not do any business with this person. His only goal is to take your money, maybe ship you an inferior product. Refuse your return, claim it was damaged or come up with some other lame excuse for his inabilities to serve you as a costumer. This company is a rip off. I'm plaining on taking him to court. Anyone want in? He owes me around $800 in false or what I consider fraud charges. He's response, well he does not have one. He's not responsive to anything.