Dr. Michael B. Zack, MD - Terrible Experience with This Doctor

Company: Dr. Michael B. Zack, MD

Location: 101 Main St # 110
MEDFORD, MA, 02155, US

Category: Health, Beauty

They left me completely alone for a long time and I became very nervous. I was hoping that they would be sympathetic to my situation and understand where I was coming from. Instead, they made it completely obvious that they didn't care about me or what I had been through. It was very clear that they didn't take pride in their office's appearance. In fact, the office was disgusting. Their prices were not fair at all. They were extremely overpriced and I felt ripped off. I was completely shocked at the amount of foul language they used. It was very inconsiderate and impolite.

b656d437, 2013-09-24, 01:42PM CDT

This is a phony complaint, posted by a crazed electrician who is seeking revenge because I posted a negative complaint about his electrical work. I actually had to call the police department earlier today to control his harrassing phone calls.

Business Reply  b656d437, 2013-11-10, 05:43PM CST

On 9/24 the owner of an electrician service I gave a bad review to when they asked me to review their service, called my office with harassing, threatening and intimidating messages so many times that I reported him and the incident to my police department. He then filed defamatory reports on th On 9/24 the owner of an electrician service I gave a bad review to when they asked me to review their service, called my office with harassing, threatening and intimidating messages so many times that I reported him and the incident to my police department. He then filed defamatory reports on this and other medical websites though he is not my patient and has never been seen by me, and has never been in my office. The police department and my attorney are monitoring his very disturbed behavior. This defamatory review you've published is from someone who has NEVER seen me as a patient and who is seeking retribution for a negative review I gave him when he asked me to comment on his companies' electrical work. Please remove!!is and other medical websites though he is not my patient and has never been seen by me, and has never been in my office. The police department and my attorney are monitoring his very disturbed behavior. This defamatory review you've published is from someone who has NEVER seen me as a patient and who is seeking retribution for a negative review I gave him when he asked me to comment on his companies' electrical work. Please remove!!

You are publishing a defamatory and libelous review most illegally, that is fraudulent. The electrician owner has never met me, has never been a patient of mine, has never been in my office.

Your website is being used for fraudulent purposes. You need to remove the 9/24/2013 review of my medical practice.