Kapp'tn Brick Design - Kapp'tn Brick Design HORRIBLE SERVICE

Posted on Sunday, September 22nd, 2013 at 2:15pm CDT by Amber R.

Product: Masonry/Brickwork

Company: Kapp'tn Brick Design

Location: ROSEVILLE, MI, US

Category: Building, Construction

I recieved work from this so called Company Kapp'tn Brick Design. The guy who talked me into getting the work done, because I NEEDED it before winter, was not only unprofessional, But the Masonry work I recieved, What I percieved to be good work, was horrible. One of my neighbors who is in the construction business later looked at the work performed on my home & that's when I realized these people don't know what their doing. This "company" doesn't have a real address, The address I recieved in regards to this company lead back to a homeowners home. BEWARE that this IS NOT a real company. Nor a business to work with. Their so-called Masons have no experience & are also VERY unprofessional. I would recommend that if this "company" knocks on your door as they did mine TURN THE OTHER WAY,it seems to me their in this business to rip you off.

Business Reply  K K., 2014-02-25, 03:17PM CST

Kapp'tn brick design has done great work for years. It is unfortunate when a valued customer is unsatisfied. We encourage any and all unsatisfied customers to contact the owner to have a reevaluation . Our company prides ourself on collecting all monies due when job is complete and customer is satisfied.