Last Place On Earth - Joint Problem

Posted on Thursday, September 19th, 2013 at 5:43pm CDT by Jacqueline V.

Product: Pet {chihahua)

Company: Last Place On Earth

Location: 5655 North Tryon St. Charlotte
NC, 28213, US

Category: Pets, Animals

I bought a Chihuahua on 8/30/2013, At Last Place On Earth, and she came out to have Joint problem. It come out in it goes back in. She cost me $625.00 and they told me I had to buy the food to get her, When I bough her home I notice she was limping so I took her to the Vet and they told me she has Patellar Luxation and the Store was not suppose to sold her like that, so I complain to the store and they did nothing all they said was that they did not know she was like that. Don't a Vet. come to the store and ck those animal to see if they are in good condition to be sold. Now my Vet. which is Benfield pet Hospital told me she is going to need surgery but it will cost me more then $1000.00. I went back to the store and they told me they need a 2nd Vet. I don't know what to do in a case like this, the puppy can play I have to take her out she cannot run because her bone pop out. Need help since the person that sold me the puppy say I have to wait for her vet. to see her. How long do I have to wait I guess went the bone come. It is sad. I need someone to ck those dog before someone else and have the same problem I having.