TOYOTA SERVICE CENTER - BOROVALI - TURKEY - MY CAR DESTROYED DURING SERVICE PERIOD.

Posted on Thursday, September 19th, 2013 at 4:34pm CDT by faruk ?.

Product: TOYOTA SERVICE CENTER

Company: TOYOTA SERVICE CENTER - BOROVALI - TURKEY

Location: IZMIR, 35000, TR

URL: www.borovali.com.tr

Category: Cars, Motorcycles, Boats, Vehicles

My name is Faruk ?ubuk?u, writing to you from Turkey. Unfortunately the subject is a complaint about the authorized service centre in Turkey. Name of the authorized service is TOYOTA PLAZA BOROVALI in Izmir city.

The issue is related with my new Toyota Corolla car has just bought 45 days ago from the authorised service center. Last week I made a little accident and stoke one of the door to park door (which is established by insurance expert). So I take my car to this service center building (TOYOTA PLAZA BOROVALI). It is OK so far.

Then I was called to take my car back today. I went there and become very surprised because they said that ?your car has had an accident during the test which has been done outside?. Then I saw the car broken. Crash is very enormous and from front side specially. Then they made an explanation that ?we can fix the car and give it to you later?. I said that the car was here to be fixed, and you caused an accident and caused serious damage. And the car lost at least half of value. This is a breach of trust. So I started legal applications. But there procedures work very slowly here. So am very helpless.

They are responsible of the accident but they don?t to compensate anything. Besides another suspicious issue that this car was there to be painted. But they say that were testing it outside. Perhaps they used my car for an ordinary work and they have an accident. I also suspect that they may arrange some ?illegal reports? to make the situations good for themselves.

Finally as and passionate Toyota user, I want to inform you about the situation before legal application.

Sincerely,

PS:

Name of the authorized service is TOYOTA PLAZA BOROVALI, Izmir city in TURKEY

Some concerned people:

Service manager name: Sedat

Assistan name: ?zge

And some other authories I talked but I dont know the names.