YourAppleIphone.com - phoney iphone unlocking service

Posted on Tuesday, September 17th, 2013 at 8:48am CDT by Ghasoub A.

Product: Iphone 5 unlock

Company: YourAppleIphone.com

Location: Not given
UK

URL: http://www.yourappleiphone.com/

Category: Online Scams

We paid for an iphone 5 unlocking service with YourAppleIphone.com over two months ago and they still can't unlock it. On their homepage they promise money back guarantee, so after a month of the payment I asked to refund us the $149.99. The only replies I got, if any, was denial of a problem. In one email they asked me what the problem was! The problem is that they can't unlock the iphone and they fail to realise it. Last night I sent them yet another email in which I kindly asked them once more to refund us the money. Today they replied with this email:

Hello

The problem is that 60 days have passed from the payment and we can`t refund .

Please send us a payment of 149.99$ on Paypal and we will send it .

Regards

Is this the kind of business we need online? I've been shopping online for over a decade and never before have I had to deal with such imbeciles. Folks, be warned when you shop with yourappleiphone.com they're crooks like many unlocking services online. The best thing is to buy an unlocked phone from your local agents. How I regret to have bought a locked iphone with the worst US company Sprint.

Business Reply  Your A., 2013-11-12, 03:19PM CST

We are YourAppleiPHone.com

We did refund this so called client .

We did explain all the problems and he still did'nt get it .

We are refunded what more do you want ???

Have a good days next time try to read all that we send you .

Kris, 2013-09-22, 12:49PM CDT

Can you take it to an Apple Store usually they will fix the problem or exchange it right on the spot. I had a problem with 4s iphone and they exchange it and no cost and I was on my way.

Business Reply  Your A., 2013-09-25, 02:47PM CDT

Hello

The client was refunded .

The Sprint/SoftBank Japna and Virgin Mobil USA are the hardest network to unlock .

Lars L., 2013-11-06, 12:57AM CST

I used YourAppleiPhone.com to unlock my brand new iPh5s locked to AT&T in US,

After slightly more than 3 work days I got the email claiming it had been unlocked.

I followed the instructions (which could be more instructive) and everything worked out as promised.

Tested the unlocked phone with a Swedish sim card and everything worked fine.

Thank you guys at YourAppleiPhone.com!

9cd4cece, 2013-11-12, 11:05PM CST

i'm still waiting for them to unlock my iPhone 5S , I will let you guys know ~ since 11/6/2013

Alex, 2013-12-06, 10:15PM CST

I have been sending them few email , no one reply. i have been waiting for more than a month for the unlock. My iPhone 5S is still locked and I want my full refund . This is what i'm going through. Before you buy the iPhone unlock sever from this site. Please think about twice. I find my way out , there have another website can unlock ATT iPhone 5s in 3 days. tip: the website from Hong Kong.

Alex, 2014-01-03, 07:03PM CST

Alex

don't use their service, they send me an email three weeks ago and said will refund me in the next business day. However, i still haven't get my money back.

I keep sending email to them but no one reply anymore.

think twice if u still want to use their service.

kavan n., 2014-01-09, 07:02PM CST

That site is a scam because the 15 day service actually costs about $70 for off contract phones and i know this because i run a unlocking store on ebay, for $125 i can unlock any phone locked to at&t within 24hrs and i started my unlocking business because i got scammed by another site affiliated to swreg, those are scammers and i'm sorry but if they are affiliated with swreg, you're screwed :( because only scammers use that company unfortunately, shoot me an email at ([email protected]) or visit my ebay store to have you iphone unlocked officially unlocked (http://www.ebay.com/usr/theunlockers876).

Business Reply  Your A., 2014-03-14, 03:01PM CDT

We apologize to all customers for the problems we've had lately.

We assure you that YourAppleiPhone.com is up and running 100%.

For all the clients that the iPhone is was not unlocked or refunded we will unlock the iPhone now for free or we will full refund .

Again we are very for the problems .

Regards YourAppleiPhone.com