Perfection Divorce (Thomas Dodd) - Poor Service (Payment)

Posted on Monday, September 16th, 2013 at 5:23pm CDT by 2abcb63c

Company: Perfection Divorce (Thomas Dodd)

Location: 603 Elgin Street Muskogee, Oklahoma 74401 Phone: (918)-608-5135
ELGIN, OK, 74401, US

URL: www.perfectiondivorce.com

Category: Law, Civil Rights

It took forever for them to get back to me. It seems they don't have there act together. Thomas Dodd insisted that they had not received my payment. Really? Then once he realized he made an error he sent an apologetic email. Whatever. I am not saying these guys are crooks, I am just saying they are not professional. If a customer tells you they made the payment, the vast majority of time they did. I didn't even ask for a refund. I didnt want to experience any more of the pain. I have enough problems. Filing for divorce right? Geez.

2a7f3ff0, 2014-12-04, 01:27PM CST

Some one please help me I have paid and filled out the documents. But no one will answer or return my calls.

Business Reply  Owner o., 2015-03-21, 07:06PM CDT

We are happy to issue you a refund if you are unsatisfied with our service. For support, please call 918-608-5135 or email us at [email protected] we do respond quickly.

Melinda R., 2015-04-27, 03:17PM CDT

My divorce has been rejected by the court system. After repeated attempts to get in touch with Perfection Divorce attorneys I still am left with no divorce & no money for another attorney. Very angry with this company. No returned phone calls or email. Court said documents are not legit for state of Va.

Owner o., 2015-04-27, 03:22PM CDT

We are happy to issue you a refund upon receipt of a rejection letter by the court clerk. Upon receipt of your rejection letter, we will immediately issue you a refund.