Kotak Mahindra Old Mutual Life Insurance Ltd. - Misselling of Policy

Posted on Thursday, September 12th, 2013 at 1:53am CDT by ashish s.

Product: Kotak Money Back UIN-107N003V01

Company: Kotak Mahindra Old Mutual Life Insurance Ltd.

Location: Ground and 5th Floor, Building No:01, Jogendra Kabiraj Row, Near Kalakaar Street Post Office, Burrabazar, Kolkata - 07
KOLKATA, W. BENGAL, 07, IN

URL: kotak.com

Category: Products, Services

Sir,

An executive had sold me a policy by making false commitment, that I would be getting good benefit as by paying 25000/year for 8 years. And after 15 years I would receive an amount of 15Lakhs.

After I receive a document from kotak, I found different policy. I made a call to the agent, he told me that the policy sold to me is what he said, and also I had received a wrong document.

Again he said that he is looking after it and I shall receive the proper document within few months, later on I cannot find him and I also lost his number. ?But the company does have the sales executive contact information?. Over the years, I tried to make several complains to customer care, on which they said they will be looking after it. And at last, for last few months they them self started calling me mentioning terms and condition of the policy. Therefore in total they did not work on complain.

I also wish to bring into your attention, on the ?The terms & condition, page of the policy?. The signature in not mine, the signature is duplicated by the kotak agent. Therefore, this confirms a complete SCAM done by the executive of the company.

Today, i receive a call, might be from kotak head office.

I cannot understand why these people are showing me terms and condition. Since the policy was a false selling and on the "terms & Condition" document is not my signature...

How could they all consider me to obey, when i didn't sign the document "terms document'. And, it?s not my signature!

When it's not my signature, it means the sales executive sign the document.

Then how come these people consider me to go with terms & condition.

I need a final resolution this week itself. Or i will go ahead to file a case for such scam.

Thanks

Ashish Shaw

Policy No: 02095419

Product: (Kotak Money Back UIN-107N003V01)

kotaksupport k., 2013-09-17, 12:00AM CDT

Dear Customer,

We have responded to your concerns to your registered email id in our records.

For any further clarifications kindly write back to us at [email protected]

Regards,