Blue Dot of Maryland - Air Conditioning Unit

Posted on Wednesday, September 11th, 2013 at 10:20am CDT by 55d9473b

Company: Blue Dot of Maryland

Category: Home, Garden

I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND BLUE DOT (or Carrier) FOR ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!! We had a Carrier system installed by Blue Dot a year ago, and have nothing but problems since then!!! I have made at least ten calls because of problems with the unit. Having paid for the Carrier 'smart' thermostat, I am able to see when there is a problem. Although the techs are quite polite, apparently, none of them can seem to fix our air conditioner!!! Just recently, they installed a new return vent on the inside unit - uh - that didn't work!!!! Within five days following the return-vent installation, there has been at least four malfunctions - all of which cause the unit to stop working!!! When it is freaking 90+ degrees outside you EXPECT that your a/c is going to work!!!!!!! At this point, I don't know if the problem is the unit itself or the service, but I can tell you that I WILL TELL EVERYONE NOT TO USE BLUE DOT OR CARRIER!!!!!! (The Customer Service reps deserve a bonus for putting up with my not-so-nice phone calls! They are ALWAYS polite and understanding, even when I?m not.)