Lady of America - Lady of America are scammers

Company: Lady of America

Location: 14635 SW 104th St, Miami, FL 33186
MIAMI, FL, 33186, US

Category: Health, Beauty

I was led to believe that their membership is a month to moth basis and that I may cancel at anytime without having to explain my reasons. When I tried to cancel, I was received with a nonchalant attitude where I was informed that I was under a year contract. I was told I had to pay the remaining 2 months even if I do not attend the gym. I was given the number to National Fitness where they in turn told me that that particular facility of Lady of America requires that we cancel membership through them. I went back to the venue. I explained to them that the terms of my membership is month to month. I spoke to the lady who actually signed me up. She acted like I was crazy and that she never told me that it was a month to month contract. Now I am being harassed by Genesis National Recovery, telling me that they have been looking for me to serve me with a lawsuit where I can go to jail for failing to pay $300. After I received this phone call, I investigated to see if I was the only one in that predicament. Hold and behold, there are many who have been scammed by Lady of America.