sertificate - delay marklist

Posted on Tuesday, September 10th, 2013 at 8:15am CDT by jajati s.

Product: poondicherry university DDE

Company: sertificate

Category: Education

Respected sir,

I am jajati satapathy,i have pass out MBA (HR) june-2013 examination from Poondicherry university DDE wings .Now i want my consolidated statements of marks/provisional mar-list or any proof of documents which i will show to my current working company about my grand total and division.About this matter i have consulted the university examination section but he replayed me-" Dear student,

It is not clear why you are continuously sending number of mails on the same matter. Please understand

we also have weekends. Further issue of mark list, provisional certificate and consolidated mark list will take a minimum period of 2-3 months. degree certificate will be issued only after the convocation in 2014. If you are in urgent need you may rs.1000/ and apply under Tatkal scheme. for that also you have to specify the reason.It is the process of preparing, checking, printing, etc. We cann't send it immediately. Pl wait till the end of Nov. 13.

there is no provision for Tatkal scheme for Mark list. For degree also, Tatkal scheme will be operated only after the issue of provisional certificate.

the results declared also provisional only. You have to wait." After that i have consult to my Exam center(Raipur) but they also not responded. Another side my company director want my qualifications mark list other side university also saying like this.In this case how i will get my certificates please any rules or idea provide me because i am now helpless . Please help me.

Yours sincerely student