Logic Spice - Manish Shrimal, PhpMaestro, Logicspice

Location: Jaipur,India
IN

URL: www.logicspice.com

Category: Online Scams

I hired Manish through freelancer.com to design a web site for my business. Initially when I posted the project he posted a bid and then after awarding him the project he immediately increased the amount of the bid for $2000 higher than what he had previously bid.

Without going into every single detail, I will just say he is deceptive regardless of his great "reviews" on freelancer.com (which I read on another site that allegedly freelancers on that site actually hire eachother for "projects" so they can give eachother feedback but again thats alleged). He now has $2600 of my money and I have no web site. Theres plenty of other freelancers on that site, I would avoid him at all costs.

He provided a detailed proposal that was deceptive he makes it seems as if you are getting a lot of work completed with each milestone payment, when in reality hes only completing less than 30 percent of your site while he will have collection over 80 percent of your money like in my case. Anyone who would like to know more information or would like copies of our emails and interaction between Manish and I please respond to this post and I will update it. He kept messaging and messaging until I asked him for a refund and no response.

I initially asked for him to complete more of our site before I sent him yet another payment which he refused to do so and would not move forward with my site until I gave him another payment. $2600 of a $5000 dollar project no web site, less than 30 percent completed. Maybe he might work out better for you than he did for me but I would PROCEED WITH CAUTION OR select a different freelancer. I will post complaints on EVERY single site I can complain on so others dont fall for the same thing.

I

Support T., 2013-09-18, 03:46AM CDT

Hello,

Regarding this complain that one of our clients from freelancer.com posted for us, we would like to put our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

However we would like to clarify it here, that we and client both are bound by the policies of freelancer, so we already requested her to contact freelancing website support for the refund, as this could be processed by them only and we got the confirmation that the full refund has been processed.

We are in this business of software development since a very long time and working with phpMaestro profile name over Freelancer.com and our clients are very happy with our services because we are a genuine business and we do what we commit. We have a standardized process of project finalization and for processing and execution of it, where we take approval of the clients at each step or milestone. We have completed many big projects and we get many new projects from same clients as our clients are satisfied, they believe in us and they want a long term association with us and we like the same and we serve them with our best efforts, experience and expertise. We have made our reputation with our hard work, we worked for more than 1000 projects and we believe in honest and sensible business.

We wish all the success to this client for her future endeavours.

Best Regards