rpgshow - Rpgshow worst customer service ever!!!

Posted on Monday, September 9th, 2013 at 12:14pm CDT by e6c8b091

Product: wigs

Company: rpgshow

Location: CN

URL: rpgshow.com

Category: Health, Beauty

BUYER'S BEWARE, if the price of a lace, human hair wig seems to good to be true, believe me it is! I purchased a wig from Rpgshow and it was a NIGHTMARE. First, The website says it only takes about 30 days to process a custom wig; however, I ordered 2 wigs about 6 months ago and I just received 1 of the 2 units messed up green and ash color with wrong lace and it is used!!!! The other still hasn't arrived. On top of that, I inquired about my wig to customer service and they would not give any explanation as to the delay, they even signed off of the IM (they provide through their website you can use to contact them) clearly avoiding me and refused to give me a time frame on when I could expect it to be finished; they literally said, "when it's done, we will send it." Umm...considering I spent a few hundred dollars each on these wigs, I think I deserve a little more information on what its going on with my wigs. 2nd) When the wig came it was way too big. Ive worn wigs my whole life, and I certainly know how to measure for one, but Rpgshow insisted it was not their fault the wig did not fit. The nape of the neck came nearly half way down my neck! I have never had a wig fit that off before, EVER. 3) The hair color was weird, shades of green and ash . When I took the wig out of the box, i gasped because I thought they sent me a green wig! 4) ..And lastly, the card they send with your wig says to contact them if you are unhappy with your purchase so I emailed them and Elaine, only to receive excuses for the delay..that it was my fault the wig did not fit correctly , I did not ask for a refund, I merely asked to exchange for a proper wig and they refused . I have ordered a wig from rpgshow previously, from this purchase and the last I spent over 5800 dollars with them, and this is how they do me?? From reviews Ive read in the past I am too scared to send the wig back for resizing, only for them to say they never received it (it'll "disappear" somehwere in China!) Watch out, once they have your money you are stuck with whatever crap they send you. The only thing I like they sent me was a complimentary hairbrush. I spent nearly $400 dollars and am walking away with a hairbrush, awesome.