Panda Cheer - Where is the Service

Posted on Tuesday, September 3rd, 2013 at 11:11am CDT by Christian L.

Product: Magic Leverag

Company: Panda Cheer

Location: Suite 801, Level 8, 370 Pitt Street, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
AU

URL: www.pandacheer.net

Category: Health, Beauty

I am still dealing with Panda Cheer on some products that I received in crushed boxes, which they state are not part of the product but rather added for extra protection. I asked that they send me this added protection, so that I may resell the products in my business. I waited a week to email them the first time, and now another week has gone by when I was told they would notify the next day. Their "promise" is to provide the best customer service possible, they call it their WOW factor, well WOW I'M NOT IMPRESSED. I would not recommend anyone purchase from this company. Buy local if at all possible as it is easier to return items, and hold them legally responsible if they are in your own country.

Lesley R., 2014-12-30, 08:33PM CST

FIRST I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHO THESE PEOPLE ARE AND WHO GAVE THEM PERRMISSON TO TAKE MY MONEY AND WHERE DID THEY GET MY BANK ACCOUT DETAILS FROM AND HOW DO I STOP THEM AND WHAT ACTION CAN I TAKE TO GET MY MONEY BACK I AM 59 AND LIVE ON A VERY STRICK BUDGET SO WHAT THEY TOOK OUT OF MY ACCOUNT IS PART OF MY FOOD MONEY SO THEY CAN EAT BUT I AM UNABLE TO IS THAT WHAT THEY THINK.

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW AND IF YOU CAN HELP ME THANKS.

LESLEY ROWSELL