Sophia Chea - Sophia Chea - No Due Diligence

Product: Real Estate

Company: Sophia Chea

Location: CA

Category: Real Estate

I am foreign investor from Hong Kong, who own condo in downtown Vancouver. I hire Sophia Chea to manage my condo and find qualified renter.

In 1 week Sophia find a renter for my condo and sign the lease. Now after 1 month, renter have no job, bad credit and has cause bad damage to condo unit. Sophia keep the first month rent as payment for her service. She did not make a due diligence to check if renter is good or no. Now she keep my money for horrible work. Do not use this agent.

Business Reply  fb6d1bd6, 2013-09-09, 09:51PM CDT

This is a fraudulent, fake post from the same individual who is posting all over other sites pretending to have done business with me. This situation has never occurred and if I ever get an unsatisfied client, I always offer a resolution, whether it be a refund or re-rental at no cost.

Anyone who questions this post/fake review may contact my office directly and speak with my Managing Brokers directly who will confirm these reviews are in fact fraudulent and from the same individual hiding behind a computer pretending to be different people.