Number2name.com - No way to contact Number2name.com to remove personal information

Posted on Thursday, August 29th, 2013 at 3:57pm CDT by Shark L.

Product: Number2name.com

Company: Number2name.com

Location: P.O. Box 0823-03411
PA

URL: www.number2name.com

Category: Internet Services

These jokers brag that they want to "collect as much accurate data as they can," but the information they are posting is over five years old! I have tried every which way to contact them, asking them to remove the erroneous and old personal information, but there is absolutely no way to contact them. They are hiding behind a service called WhoIsGuard so you are supposed to send them an email through the service ([email protected]) but the emails just bounce back Delivery Status Notification (Failure). Also note that this website has no privacy policy, and no contact us feature. This is all very shady.

79fdaab9, 2013-10-19, 07:41PM CDT

The creators of this Number2name.com site are watching the net and whoever is behind the site, if they have any ounce of common sense should take heed to the warnings that are following on forums, such as this.

Provide your contact information and provide a privacy notice and FOLLOW the law. I promise I'm going to make a hobby out of finding who this is. You can consider google ads or whatever your heart desires but as long as I have breathe in my lungs, that site will be a ghost.

a92e8a7b, 2014-03-02, 03:36PM CST

I was quite concerned to find my personal information on their website with no way to contact them and have it removed. Any luck finding / contacting them?

1cd39571, 2014-04-30, 11:39PM CDT

I have trailed a way and contacted all the emails that I have found regarding this website and have even contacted the BBB. I am tired of people trying to get away with stuff like this.That isn't right and they need the website taken down! They have no right to use info that isn't theirs and a person should be able to opt out of them displaying it!

0c419223, 2014-05-21, 01:11PM CDT

Does anyone know how to contact this site? There is no way to contact them to take my information off of their site! If anyone has any contact information, please let me know. This site has no right to put everyone's private information on their site without allowing us to opt out!!

dbbc4511, 2014-06-12, 10:22PM CDT

I was about to file a complaint with the BBB, but I found PA stands for Panama, not Pennsylvania. They're in another country, which explains why their records are outdated. Why don't they deal with their own country? I wouldn't call them since it's expensive to call Panama.

RetroZone Commodore 64 Forum

P.O. Box 0823-03411

City Panama

03411

+507.8365503

Debra J., 2014-10-11, 07:41PM CDT

I filed a complaint with FTC.GOV due to not being able to contact this company for removal of my personal information. Maybe if enough people complain something will be done to shut them down. I have been able to remove my info from several sites except Number2Name.