Number2name.com - No way to contact Number2name.com to remove personal information

Posted on Thursday, August 29th, 2013 at 3:57pm CDT by Shark L.

Product: Number2name.com

Company: Number2name.com

Location: P.O. Box 0823-03411
PA

URL: www.number2name.com

Category: Internet Services

These jokers brag that they want to "collect as much accurate data as they can," but the information they are posting is over five years old! I have tried every which way to contact them, asking them to remove the erroneous and old personal information, but there is absolutely no way to contact them. They are hiding behind a service called WhoIsGuard so you are supposed to send them an email through the service ([email protected]) but the emails just bounce back Delivery Status Notification (Failure). Also note that this website has no privacy policy, and no contact us feature. This is all very shady.

79fdaab9, 2013-10-19, 07:41PM CDT

The creators of this Number2name.com site are watching the net and whoever is behind the site, if they have any ounce of common sense should take heed to the warnings that are following on forums, such as this.

Provide your contact information and provide a privacy notice and FOLLOW the law. I promise I'm going to make a hobby out of finding who this is. You can consider google ads or whatever your heart desires but as long as I have breathe in my lungs, that site will be a ghost.

a92e8a7b, 2014-03-02, 03:36PM CST

I was quite concerned to find my personal information on their website with no way to contact them and have it removed. Any luck finding / contacting them?