Autozone autoparts

Posted on Monday, August 19th, 2013 at 11:16am CDT by Mike B.

Company: Autozone autoparts

Category: Cars, Motorcycles, Boats, Vehicles

I would advise people not to do business with Autozone. I make this statement based on personal experiences and I will say, I will NEVER do business with them again. I have yet to see a single experienced sales rep in the stores, but then again, to be fair to the corporation, you get what you pay for.

I called a Autozone that was about 40 miles away, (the nearest parts house open on a Saturday) and asked for a coil for a truck I was working on, the manager told me they had it. I sent my wife in to buy it, and she called me and said they don't have any. I am burning hot about this now! I called the store and talked with the "manager in training" and he said he was sorry and the manager would be back Monday.

Here it is Monday and I called the manager and told him I was not happy about the situation and he told me it was my mistake, we had miscommunication and so on. During the first conversation he confirmed he had the part and he was setting it on the counter for me to pick up. The was no breakdown in communication, only incompetence. I called the 800 number and the individual I spoke with at corporate didn't seem like he was very bright either. It boils down to this, if you are looking for someone that has knowledge or the ability to do something other than look at a computer screen, my advice is don't go to Autozone.

I know I won't ever again.

Mike B.

Robert Allyn L., 2013-08-20, 10:12AM CDT

Wow,You really have no idea do you.

Errors are made by real people. Computers are run by People.

What you are looking for is an abject apology or a time machine so they can go back in time and not make the error.

I am going to make a guess, they already apologised, and Auto Zone does not stock time machines.

Sorry but what you want is not possible or available at this time, check back in 50 years.