Garmin Nuvi - MAP does not install garmin

Posted on Friday, August 16th, 2013 at 7:29pm CDT by Deiwson J.

Product: Garmin Nuvi 1350

Company: Garmin Nuvi

URL: http://www.garmin.com/en-US

Category: Computers, Software

Firstly, I hope everyone has a good day, I'm sorry to enter this space, but I need to register a dissatisfaction with the attitude of Garmin to make sales in virtual store. The subject tract here refers to purchase made by me on the Garmin website and still could not use the product purchased.

Got the map as invoice: Invoice number: 100981150798

Invoice Date: March 1, 2013 5:05:35 PM CST

Total: USD 49.99

Status: Completed

? I have to inform you that today I could not install the product, as well I believe, since myGarmin it appears to be installed on my device and I have no indication Any extra map which I am using, if the old or the new. There was a complaint from me before, at the time he acquired the MAP update but as a result of errors that occur at the facility until today I could not install it and more than half the year has passed without my having gotten use it . Today once again I'm in the same situation. I try to install the MAP and I can not; onto my computer a screen static as I send attached and before which dispendi minutes and minutes looking for the same without any answer I obtain. I consider this an insult to the customer who placed the trust company as renowned as the Garmin.

I hope with this appeal, an initiative of the organization to solve my problem which has become a detriment to me and sure profit for Garmin, since was confirmed payment of such product for Garmin n? enjoyed the silly features that you've not yet repay me with the products.

Att