Prairie Pines Farm - Beware Andras Szieberth

Posted on Thursday, August 15th, 2013 at 11:48pm CDT by Jamie S.

Company: Prairie Pines Farm

Location: 14439 47th Road Wellborn, Florida 32094
WELLBORN, FL, 32094, US

URL: www.prairiepinesfarm.com

Category: Pets, Animals

Andras' ex-girlfriend rode my stallion in a show without my permission. He later stole this stallion through fraudulent means and the horse is now at her farm in Georgia. Andras has stolen tack and an embryo from my Premium Holsteiner mare.

He also used her for lessons with inexperienced amateurs without my knowledge or consent.

She is no longer safe to ride as a result.

Andras Szieberth is a con man and I warn anyone that the casualty of doing business with him is injured horses, verbal abuse, insults, and in this case hundreds of thousands in debt.

There are better options than doing business with Prairie Pines Sporthorses in Wellborn, FL.

I've been quiet for way too long. Like many victims, I was embarrassed that I was cheated.

To make it worse, I got my husband and his love of me involved and he lost money to the tune of thousands. Andras believes reaching a financial agreement (which he didn't fulfill) absolves him of criminal liability for cheating. It doesn't.

I'm a prudent, educated woman with lifelong horse experience. If Andras will rob me then he'll do the same to someone else.

Beware.

I'm willing to let my losses go with this warning but I will pursue what legal remedies I have should Mr. Szieberth or his co-horts continue threats and attacks.

_________________________________________