Zetacor Communications, Inc. - The absolute worst!

Posted on Thursday, August 15th, 2013 at 5:22pm CDT by kiss my #.

Company: Zetacor Communications, Inc.

Location: RALEIGH, NC, US

URL: zetacorcommunications.com

Category: Internet Services

I made an order with time warner cable for internet so a third party company zetacor communications came to do the install, the wrong equipment was installed not to mention the tech knew nothing but at least he was nice customer service was another story I called and some smart mouth girl answered the phone with a poor attitude proceeded to get smart with me loud talk me then hung up on me when I called back first she sent it to voice mail then when she finally picked up she proceeded to lie that her boss "Billy' would call me back I knew she was lying I never received a call back but I lodged a formal complaint with time warner and I am on every forum warning businesses and consumers this is a bad company don't deal with them they are liars and what company lets their employees hang up on customers no ethics or people with education working there they are a ghetto company that hopefully won't last long.

Business Reply  TWC KevinT, 2013-11-03, 06:09PM CST

Hello! My name is Kevin, and I work for the Time Warner Cable Social Media Customer Care team. I'm sorry to hear that you've had this negative experience with us. If possible, I'd like to assist you with this issue. Can you please send us a Private Message on Twitter (https://twitter.com/TWC_Help) or a Direct Message on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/twc)?