HOTELS.COM - hotels.com have robbed me and lied to me

Posted on Wednesday, August 14th, 2013 at 5:34am CDT by COLLETTE L.

Product: HOTELS.COM

Company: HOTELS.COM

URL: www.hotels.com

Category: Travel, Vacations

I booked and paid for a 6 night hotel stay in Romania for June 2013 in May 2013. I received confirmation emails from hotels.com and was assured all was in order.

After checking out of the hotel, I was told that hotels.com had not paid the hotel and I would have to pay them and get a refund from hotels.com. as soon as I arrived home I called hotels.com. they apologised and accepted the blame and promised an immediate refund [R 5621.64]. I was told it would come through within 30 days. It has been over 30 days and still no refund.

In fact, I am now getting another lie from ?Siba? and the powers that be at hotels.com. They now tell me that they refunded R 621.64 instead of R5621.64. NEITHER amount has reflected in my account. And I received a refund ? receipt? that stated R5621.64 had been refunded. I am tired of the lies.

I want someone with authority from hotels.com to contact me and let me know what is going on. I WANT MY REFUND that is sorely overdue. I should not have paid twice for a hotel that I had booked and paid in full to hotels.com. I want the interest on the amount that I have had to pay twice!

Please help me if you can.

I am nearing desperation.

Collette Leroux.