hhgregg - Poor delivery process

Posted on Monday, August 12th, 2013 at 4:49pm CDT by 84f467e7

Product: Appliances

Company: hhgregg

Location: 690 N Casaloma Dr.
GRAND CHUTE, WI, 54913, US

URL: Www.hhgregg.com

Category: Appliances, Equipment, Tools

I bought a refrigerator, stove and microwave from hh Gregg on 08/06/2013. They couldn't deliver it until today. I made it perfectly clear to salesperson, Gary Matusak that I would need my delivery to be after a certain time of the day and no exceptions. He said they couldn't really give any time frame. I said if you want my sale and for me to be home he would make certain that the time in the early afternoon would be listed and followed. Well, today they showed up late morning and I am at work. I have been living out of a dorm refrigerator for over a week and I lost all contents from refrigerator and freezer. I also had to remove a cabinet from the kitchen and get the wall patched and painted for this delivery.

I called the store when getting home from work and was told the deliveries are already finished at 2pm and their hands were tied. I now have my old refrigerator in the living room and stove and everything moved for delivery. It seems they contract with Jay's Delivery Service and I could not contact them on my own. Hh Gregg would get back to me if they could maybe do it on Wednesday. This was after hearing a bunch of lip service from Jessica and Nick at the store because they have no control over deliveries.

It can be delivered now on Wednesday, 8 days after purchase, and in the afternoon sometime. Funny, this apparently was out of the question up until I started yelling at the manager. Sorry, lack of cold beverages during summer and no food, can make anyone upset.

It wasn't like I gave them a one hour window, but their delivery process and procedure needs to be looked at, as I am so frustrated and mad that I want to cancel the order and start somewhere else. This isn't a 100.00 purchase either, this is thousands of dollars!