BESTNEST.com - Poor Customer Service

Posted on Friday, August 9th, 2013 at 12:17pm CDT by Lawrence H.

Product: Cal Waterfall Pump

Company: BESTNEST.com

Location: 4000 McMann Rd
CINCINNATI, OH, 45245, US

URL: BestNest.com

Category: Home, Garden

The Cal Pump CAP PW5500 on my pond stopped working after 4 years. I purchased the same exact pump from BestNest. After one month the pump stopped working. I called them and they said to send in the label from the pump and they would replace it which they did. After 1 month the replacement pump stopped working. I called them with the same result, returned the pump and received a replacement. One month later the 3rd pump stopped working. Thinking that the problem may be my electrical setup on the pond I hired a electrician who verified that the electric was in good working order and it was the pumps that failed. I called Best Nest and requested a refund. They responded they could not give me a refund. I asked to speak to a Supervisor. The Supervisor called me back and asked me a million questions about the pond. When I gave him all the answers he said it had to be my pond. I told him that I contacted a local pond dealer and they told me Cal pumps have a record of failing and because of that they don't carry these pumps anymore. The Supervior agreed to present other options to me which would cost me additonal monies. I already paid twice for sending the pumps back and he wanted me to spend more money on another pump. I told him this was unacceptable and I wanted a refund...he refused to give me a refund. I told him that I would not do business with BestNest in the future unless I got a refund. He again refused and acted like he didn't care about future business. Based on my experience with Best Nest I will not purchase anything from them in the future.