Mower Parts Direct - No parts Inventory

Posted on Wednesday, August 7th, 2013 at 12:14am CDT by Doug C.

Product: Toro Grass cutting attachment

Company: Mower Parts Direct

Location: unknown
UNKNOWN, unknown, US

URL: mowerpartsdirect.us

Category: Online Shopping

I ordered from this company because they have a slick web site with detailed parts drawings for Toro lawn equipment. I ordered about 10 items and did receive an order verification. When I had not heard anything further in about three days (no notification of order shipment) I called the company and was informed that one of the items in my order was back ordered and would be coming in about three days. After about four days I called again and was informed the part was still not in. I then found the part very easily in stock at Jacks Small Engines on the web, a good company to deal with. So I canceled the item that was not in stock and told them to send the remaining items. When I did not get a shipment email I again called and they again assured me they would get the items out. This phoning went on for several days when they finally told me that none of the items I had ordered were in stock and they were all on order. I immediately canceled the order and place the order with Jack's who had everything in stock and within an hour I had a shipment tracking email that I would have it all in two days.

I fooled around with this company for two weeks. They were not honest with me about not having the parts and they continually put me off telling me they were shipping when they had no parts to ship. I would not buy from this company ever again. Their web page implies they have stock and even shows a photos of a warehouse. They finally admitted to me that they are not a warehouse and carry no stock. Think twice before you order from this company. If you want your parts in a reasonable amount of time this is not the place to order. There are better choices.