HDFC BANK - ASKING FOR BRIBE

Posted on Monday, August 5th, 2013 at 10:35pm CDT by praveen j.

Product: VERIFICATION OF HOUSE

Company: HDFC BANK

Location: JAI - STAMB CHOWK, AMRAVATI, MAHARASTRA
JABALPUR & AMRAVATI, M.P. & MAHARASHTRA, 482001, IN

URL: www.hdfcbank.com/

Category: Business, Finances

Dear Sir,

I had a saving account in my home town - Jabalpur - (M.P.), with acc no.- 02241000158146, dating 25/09/2012.

For the KYC of the same I gave my owned address proof, i.e. -

804, Sai-Kripha, Samdariya Nagar, Sanjay Gandhi Ward, Kachghar, Jabalpur (M.P.)

I received my welcome kit of prev & new acc on the same add.

I also opened a zero balance saving account in Amravati, right now where I'm posted..

For the same I gave Amravati branch my add proof of the same city, but don't know why they denied it & accepted my home town add as reference.

4 times Mr. VARUN from Jabalpur called me up from his cell no. - 09300-136-463 asking for directions of my house, for verification.. I helped him by providing him landmarks nearby my house such as Sandeep Gas Agency, Dr. Jethi Hospital & SVR cassette recording studio....I also told him that he can approach Mr. Sandeep, owner of Sandeep Gas Agency, as he knows me well...I also gave him my parents cell number's for better communication ahead..

I also told my father to receive him from main road after his call..

To my surprise each time he asked me for location but never visited my house..

On Sat 03/08/13 again he called me up and said that he will charge Rs. 500.00 as visiting charge fee and no receipt will be provided for the same.

I denied it & said that previously while verification no charges was taken, then why I should pay it..

He told me that in lkieu of it he will block all my banking transactions & will make me suffer for the same..

He also ranged my father and asked for the same 500.00 rupees.

Sir to my surprise my salary account, which is opened after confirming from my company SSK Pvt Ltd, Pune...was blocked & I am unable to withdraw my 35,000.00 rupees.

Sir, Kindly help me, as I think I've not done anythink wrong by not paying bribr..

I contacted Mr. VARUN, HDFC Jabalpur & Amravati Branch....but all in vain..

They are not even responding properly.

Kindly help....