Electronic Tec - Autocardvdgps Scammers

Posted on Thursday, August 1st, 2013 at 10:32am CDT by Roger G.

Product: autocardvdgps.com

Company: Electronic Tec

Location: 3388 Garfield Ave Los Angeles, CA 90040?
LOS ANGELES, CA, 90040?, US

URL: http://www.autocardvdgps.com

Category: Online Scams

My complaint is that these are scammers. They are very helpful before you give them your money. Once they have your money, you don't exist to them anymore. Fake phone numbers, fake feedback videos, with everyone quoting the website URL, without no hesitation.

They offer fake carrier services, fake extras. The whole website is bogus.

I ordered mine for 7 day delivery, I cancelled after 10 days under the sellers distance rules, they totally refused.

It took 3 weeks to arrive in the UK.

I paid the import charges and took delivery so I could cancel under their own 30 day money back guarantee, as per webpage, (Also Fake).

The box was open, bags inside looked used and dirty, there where no maps, no camera as advertised, It came by EMS (Chinese Postal Service), which is really slow. They will not help you, and they will under no circumstances, give you your money back. I won my case against them with PayPal, they gave PayPal a bogus address, so it would have come back to me if I had sent it.

I have lost over ?400.00, keep away, they are bad people..!"

67cad921, 2014-06-16, 04:00AM CDT

Autocardvdgps.com - COMPLAINT

On Wednesday July 3rd 2013, I made enquiries with Autocardvdgps.com regarding the purchase and suitability of a GPS/Radio for my 2004 VW V10 TDI Touareg, several back and forth emails were exchanged regarding price and model. On the 4th of July 2013 Autocardvdgps.com confirmed my order for the amount of $568.00 for which was paid through Pay Pal, this included European Maps of 43 countries and the Radio/GPS model C042 Car DVD 3G GPS Navi Radio RDS and free shipping!. Autocardvdgps.com promised delivery within 3 to 6 days, by July 11th 2013 I started asking where my goods were and to provide me with the courier tracking number, eventually this was provided, the unit arrived into my towns TNT couriers office on the 19th of July 2013, however a mistake in the delivery paperwork was made by either the Autocardvdgps.com?s courier or by Autocardvdgps.com themselves because on July 24th 2013 they wrote to me and advised quote;

Wed, Jul 24 2013 3:58pm - Megan Williams

Hi,

Thank you for the Email!

The TNT made a very big mistakes, they needed some extra papers and they blocked the delivery. Now we are investigating what we can do.

We will let you know as soon as possible when we get an answer from them.

Best Regards,

Sales Department- Autocardvdgps.com

Eventually however the goods were returned to Autocardvdgps.com in China with the courier tracking number 220457985

Further correspondence followed as below

Tue, Jul 30 2013 1:30pm

Can you please advise the status of my delivery redirected to Dubai?

Tue, Jul 30 2013 2:58pm - Megan Williams

Hi,

Thank you for the Email!

We will send you new updates but I guess you will have to pay for a new shipping to the UAE.

Best Regards,

Sales Department - Autocardvdgps.com

I subsequently sent back many emails refusing to pay when the mistake was not mine in the first place, most of my messages went unanswered but from time to time they would say a variety of things from ?the goods are on the way? to saying I need to pay for the freight!!

After many months of trying to get Autocardvdgps.com to send me the goods on the 7th of May 2014 I eventually gave up and agreed to pay for the freight even though it was clearly not my fault and wrong that I should have to pay, I asked Autocardvdgps.com to advise the exact amount I needed to pay, it is now the 16th of June 2014, Autocardvdgps.com have totally ignored me and have not answered any of my emails since I reluctantly agreed to pay, on the 7th of June 2014, I sent Autocardvdgps.com a final message advising them that unless the matter was resolved I would post this complaint against them on the web, as yet they have not replied, I have also sent a copy of this posting to Pay Pal to advise them that Autocardvdgps.com cannot be trusted or relied upon given my personal experience with them.